Thursday, December 3, 2015

Remember the Cross



Children, remember the Cross. When you are troubled, when the cares of your world bear down upon you, and as the age progresses and darkness increases, remember the Cross.

Facing the Cross was both My darkest hour and greatest triumph. What you are passing through is not harder than that I have faced, and I am with you to help you and comfort you.

Pray always and remember, your time on Earth is very short compared to eternity here with Me.

Whatever you need, I have. Ask Me, and you shall receive it.

Romans 8:18  For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

2 Corinthians 4:17  For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

Matthew 26:36-46
36 Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto the disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder.
37 And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy.
38 Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.
39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
40 And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?
41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
42 He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.
43 And he came and found them asleep again: for their eyes were heavy.
44 And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.
45 Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.
46 Rise, let us be going: behold, he is at hand that doth betray me.

John 14:16  And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

John 14:26  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

James 4:14  Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

Matthew 7:8  For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Matthew 21:22  And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

James 4:3  Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

4 comments:

  1. Amen Lord Jesus! Praise your Holy name!
    This morning in prayer. As i finished a chapter from the author E.G. white, About our sins. I asked God to search my heart and soul and reveal how true sin is..( how He sees it.) well i took a 15minute nap before the buss were to come. And He showed me in my dream what sin Does to us...(spiritually!). In the dream i looked into a mirror and my face was distorted i looked like a Picasso painting. Only some parts of my face glitched (physicaly my face was okay.) but the mirror revealed what i belive is what God sees and how sin distorts and deforms us.our true spiritual us. And my face didnt get better with my efforts not untill i asked in Jesus name. We can't change itselfs only God through Jesus can save us and change us.. He will give beauty for ashes.. We just have to be willing to give up the ashes..don't give up guys!keep fighting the good fight!🌼

    ReplyDelete