Saturday, December 26, 2015

The Time of My Wrath



The time of My Wrath upon the Earth is quickly approaching. My Children shall not be subject to My Wrath, for My Son’s precious Blood has borne this for them, but woe, woe to those who dwell on the Earth – those who know Me not in that time, for every single day shall be very grievous for them. They will indeed seek death and find it not, for since they rejected mercy through the Cross, they shall find it not in other places. Theirs shall be a long and agonizing torment, full of terror that shall never end.

Oh, that lost souls would find Me now, while there is yet time for them to repent!

That door soon closes upon the world and then shall no more repentance be given.

Your time left on the Earth is not long now, children – redeem the time – do My Work in the Earth and know that all you see shall soon pass away.

2 Peter 3:8  But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 6:16-17
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Revelation 9:6  And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Matthew 25:10  And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

2 Peter 3:13  Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the confirmation! I though I was crazy for what I'm feeling and dreaming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree our Bridegroom is coming to get us very soon. A couple of days ago, I had a dream where people I knew were telling me that I was getting married (I'm currently single). I asked them why they thought that, because in the dream I did not have a ring on my finger. Somehow they just knew. Then I saw myself in a wedding gown, and the sleeves kept falling down. I kept pulling them up and wanted to tie up the back, but was having trouble securing the knot. Then I heard a knock on the door. It grew louder and louder, but I was panicking because I wanted to get the dress on quickly so that I was not exposed. I ended up opening the door, and then suddenly I was in a small room with a lot of people.

    Later on, when I talked to my mom about this dream, I randomly opened the bible to Revelation 3:20-22 "Behold I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

    Church, it is time to get ready now! So many of us are receiving the similar messages from the Lord. Time is short. Judgment is coming. We must act now while it is still
    day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord, thank You so much for Who You are. Thank you that You are our God and that we belong to You. I am in awe of Your unfailing love; your great faithfulness,; Your compassion that never ends; Your amazing Grace, and Your Mercy that endureth forever, for You have not appointed us unto wrath but salvation through Jesus Christ our Lord, our soon coming King of Glory, amen. Halleluyah to the Lamb of God; Yahushua Ha Mashiach, the Creator of All things! Amen, Amen, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terror that shall never end! Wow the lord is calling all of mankind to repent and call out to him. I mentioned the mark of the beast to a friend coworker who thought I was crazy speaking of unbelievers having the mark on their right hand or forehead. He truly did not believe revelation. I pray all those whose heart is still cold to know him even at the last moment.

    ReplyDelete