Monday, September 28, 2020

A New Thing

     My children, I am beginning a new thing. Watch for it, for it will delight all My true children. 

   Your world is filled with sin and darkness, but My Light is increasing and will light your way through this sorrowful time.

   I have held back delights for all My true children to be enjoyed as the last days go by in the earth. Some of you have endured much suffering and hardship already, and more is coming. What you did not know was that rewards are also coming to you from Me in this time. Grand rewards and answered prayers – events that will delight you and cause you to rejoice that you are alive in the earth.

   Those who spend time interceding for lost souls now will receive rewards that will amaze them – answers to prayers they have prayed many years, or heart’s desires only I can see.

   Rejoice, My children! You will soon be here with Me, but there are yet some good days left to you in the earth.

Isaiah 42:8-10

I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

10 Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment