Thursday, September 17, 2020

Gone in One Day

 I was walking my dogs and talking to the Lord as I usually do, and I was praying about the coming economic crash, thinking of how He had told us that He would take much of the wealth of the very wealthy, to the point they would cry for their mammon gods, when He spoke this to me.

   In one day will all the wealth be lost. Because they have preferred riches to what My Son died to give them. Because they have preferred their pridefulness to helping those in need. Because they have built high and lofty places to honor their own names and images and not Mine.

   Because they have chosen gods who are not gods at all, I will show them My mighty power. In My great mercy, I will offer them this last chance to repent of their idolatries.

Previous word that talked about their mammon gods:

https://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/2020/08/americas-economy-repost.html

Matthew 6:24

24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

1 Samuel 15:23

23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the Lord, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment