Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Absolute Obedience

    As I am orchestrating the events I have foretold in My Holy Word, I am watching over My Bride in the earth. Even in nations that have turned away from Me, I have a remnant who truly worships, a remnant who still honors My Great Name. These I will protect fiercely in this time.

    My children, listen carefully for My voice, for My leading for I will guide you to safety if you will only obey. My children must be wholly obedient in this time to remain safe and protected.

    Absolute obedience – obey quickly and obey all that I tell you, down to the last detail, that I may protect you now.

Romans 2:7-9

To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

1 Peter 4:16-18

16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

Isaiah 30:21

21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment