Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Danger Approaches

   My children, much danger approaches. Nowhere you turn to will be safe for you in the time coming as many will hate you and persecute you for My Name’s sake. Do not be amazed at this, but prepare your hearts for the many deaths you will see.

    I am hiding My bride away in safe places until My return. I am tucking her away where she will be safer from what is coming in the world. She will be tucked away in small, out of the way areas, safe in My care.

   I desire My Bride would be obedient quickly when I speak to you to move. Do not question Me or My choices for you. Only obey.

Psalm 91:1-8

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Psalm 27:5

For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

Psalm 31:20

20 Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.

Psalm 32:7

Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.

2 Timothy 3:1

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment