Tuesday, September 1, 2020

The Wealth of America

   My children in America have taken ease among many blessings for generations but now things will change for the nation of America.

   I am taking the wealth of America and giving it to nations who serve Me better. Nations who have not rejected Me, who do not seek to persecute those who love My Holy Word.

   Conditions will become dire in America as this time progresses, My children, yet not dire for those who seek Me, who walk with Me, who live according to  My will and not their own.

   As conditions worsen, you will see the worst come out in those around you. Fear not, for they can do you no harm unless I allow it. I am your refuge, I am your Provider, I am your healer. I desire to be your greatest love.

   Make Me first in your heart at all times. Allow Me to be your everything.

Psalms 33:12

12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

Proverbs 14:34

34 Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.

Psalms 9:17

17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Mark 12:30 

30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment