Wednesday, September 2, 2020

One at a Time

    My children in America have grown accustomed to their lives of plenty. Unlike other nations, America is not at war. America does not have widespread poverty.  America is steeped in privilege because I have blessed her.  I am the God of all blessings. All good things come from Me.

   And all good things can be taken away by Me.                  

   America has turned her back on Me and strives to remove Me from every place I am within her borders. One at a time.  

   I am taking My blessings away from America.  One at a time.

   I am taking peace from America. The drums of war will soon be heard from shore to shore. Then a larger war will rage within her shores. There will be much death and suffering of every kind.       

   Even as America fights against her enemies, sickness and plagues will abound in her. I have removed My Hand of Blessing from this nation, and she is blessed no more. I will no longer protect her from her enemies. I will not prosper her among nations. I will not bless her with peace. I will break her staff of bread. She is casting Me out, and My Blessings go with Me.                                                                                                                                                                         Be still, my precious children, for I am protecting you. Even in war, you can be hidden in me. For too long the people of America have disregarded my blessings.

   Now I remove them, one by one.

James 1:17

17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Job 1:20-22

20 Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped,

21 And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.

22 In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.

Ezekiel 5:16

16 When I shall send upon them the evil arrows of famine, which shall be for their destruction, and which I will send to destroy you: and I will increase the famine upon you, and will break your staff of bread:

2 Chronicles 7:13-15

13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

15 Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment