Monday, January 25, 2021

Acceleration

As I prayed this past weekend and asked the Lord for a word for us, I heard  “Acceleration,” and in the spirit, I saw an acceleration of the enemy’s plan against God’s people.

   My children, be sure you have prepared as I have instructed you for as you move into this new season, there will no longer be any time for preparation. Events will be brought to bear against My people so quickly, they cannot prepare or defend themselves against what is coming from the enemy. It will be clear now who has prepared and who has not.  

   Remember, I am with you always.

Revelations 12:12

Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Matthew 24:8-10

All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Matthew 28:20

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment