Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Their Plans

    My children, the deeds of the wicked ones in high places are becoming more evident to you now. They have long plotted against My people, and now their plots increase. They hate all that is of Me and have a plan to remove all that bears My Name from the earth.

   In times coming, their plans will make life for My people increasingly more difficult and no one will stop them from persecuting you. Remember My Word when this happens, for you will not be in the world much longer, your time grows near.

   In this time more than ever, it is to your benefit to draw nearer to Me by spending more time in prayer and in My Word. Only I know what you need for what is coming.  

Ephesians 6:12

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Matthew 10:22

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Matthew 5:11-12

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

No comments:

Post a Comment