Thursday, January 28, 2021

Ask Me and Believe

    Many of My children are concerned about need or grief in the times to come.

   My children, I am a loving Father. I am always watching over you for I never sleep. There is not one minute I am not fully aware of you, your thoughts, your actions and your surroundings. I am not an indifferent parent like many earthly parents, but a fully involved parent.

   Whenever you are in need, I stand ready to provide. When you hurt, I am there to comfort you if you only ask Me. When you are ill, I come with healing in My wings. There is nothing you can need I cannot give you, no grief I cannot comfort you through. Will you allow Me to? Will you ask Me? Will you believe?

   All you need to receive these things is to believe what My holy Word says to you. Ask Me, and believe.

Jeremiah 31:3

The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Psalm 121:4

Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

Zephaniah 3:17

17 The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Psalm 139:2

Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.

Matthew 6:26

26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

John 14:18

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Isaiah 41:10

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isaiah 53:5

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Malachi 4:2

But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Mark 11:24

24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment