Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Improve Your Relationships

   I desire My children would live at peace with all men. Look at relationships in your life and see what you can do to improve them. You must live at peace with all in order to be an effective witness for Me.

   My children are often blind to their own faults in contentious situations and I desire this would not be so. I desire My children would be peacemakers, that they would be the first to make amends even if the fault was not theirs, for this is the spirit of a true peacemaker.

   Humble yourselves, children, and extend your efforts to make every relationship better while you are still on earth. Let pride, greediness or a self-serving attitude never be found in My children.

   Your day to leave the earth approaches quickly. Make what is wrong right as far as you are able. 

Matthew 5:9

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Proverbs 16:18

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

James 4:10

Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment