Saturday, January 23, 2021

Time of Letting Go - REPOST

 Monday, March 23, 2015

Time of Letting Go

Now is the time of letting go of the things of the earth for My people. What is on the earth can only encumber you in what is to come.

Though I give My children many treasures and pleasures on the earth to enjoy for a season, it is imperative you be ready and willing to release these things back to Me when their season is done, that you may remain free and unencumbered to fully walk out My will for you. This is My desire and what I require of those I am promoting to higher levels in Me.

Always be ready.

NOTE: In my spirit, I was shown the Lord is talking about houses, jobs, careers, finances, and relationships that can hold us back when He says go, or move here or yonder. Nothing is to be placed before Him. I was also shown that He is beginning now to ask for some of these back to test those whom He wants to promote the highest, or to give the most. He showed me that those who give these up readily, who do not hold back or hesitate, will be quickly promoted to levels that will amaze them. The Lord showed me the wealthy ruler in Luke 18. He was more attached to his wealth and earthly pleasures than the Lord, so he could not give them up.

Psalm 52:7: Lo, this is the man that made not God his strength; but trusted in the abundance of his riches, and strengthened himself in his wickedness.

Luke 18:18-23:

18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?

19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

20 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.

21 And he said, All these have I kept from my youth up.

22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

23 And when he heard this, he was very sorrowful: for he was very rich.

You can hear this word with my comments in MP3 format, here:   https://t.co/qR68HeMBhe

 

No comments:

Post a Comment