Friday, January 15, 2021

What Matters Now

    My children, nothing good can come of you staring at what is behind you. Those seasons are done, for good or not. Regret serves no purpose in your life. It is a snare set by your enemy to distract you from what matters now.

   What matters now is that you spend much time in prayer and in My Word, that you are prepared for what approaches.

   You cannot change what was, only what is yet to be. Set your course for now and do your best in the time that is before you.

Luke 9:61-62

61 And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house.

62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

Philippians 3:13-14

13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Genesis 19:25-26

25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

26 But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment