Thursday, February 11, 2021

Allowing You to Wait

   Many of My children have been wondering where I am in their situations. You wonder if I have forgotten you, yet I never forget My children at all.

   As I allow you to wait, it is with the desire that you would think upon My Name and My Nature. I desire as you wait you would wait in great faith, knowing My eyes are still upon you and My plan is ready for the perfect moment to bring Me Glory and to perfectly position you for what is next in your journey.

   Do not ask yourself where I am, but ask yourself where you are in Me.

Psalm 4:4

Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.

Psalm 46:10

10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Proverbs 16:9

A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps.

Habakkuk 2:1        

I will stand on my guard post

And station myself on the rampart;

And I will keep watch to see what He will speak to me,

And how I may reply when I am reproved.

No comments:

Post a Comment