Friday, September 17, 2021

Answered Prayers

   In this season I desire to answer prayers for My children who have long believed Me for answers. I desire to see you living lives of blessing, yet you refuse to even believe I will  provide for you.

   Bring your petitions before Me once more, My children and see what I will do. Set your hearts to believe for all you want to see happen. Do not hold back, for I am a mighty God and well able to do exceedingly above all you can ask or think.

   What appears impossible to you is easy for me to do.

Matthew 7:7 KJV

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

1 John 5:14 KJV

And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

John 15:7 KJV

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

1 John 5:15 KJV

And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

Hebrews 4:6 KJV

Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment