Thursday, September 2, 2021

Transitions

   Transitions.

   Many of My people are transitioning now to their last works in the earth before I call them home. I have called some of My people out of other work and into the works of My Kingdom.

   You are walking in the final generation before I call all My people home. Do the work I have called you to, and do it well. All of heaven is watching and waiting. A world of lost souls is watching, too. Be mindful that you represent Me well in the earth – especially now. Walk in My ways, speak of My ways.

   Though those near you struggle to understand how you could toss aside earthly success, fear them not. They have no way to understand spiritual things, My children, for they are not spiritual. Just obey where you know I am leading you to go.

   In the end, I am all you have as the world you know begins spiraling towards destruction. It cannot bear up under the weight of so much sin.

   In the end, I am all you need.

Hebrews 12:1 KJV

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

Hebrews 12:2 KJV

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Hebrews 12:3 KJV

For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.  


No comments:

Post a Comment