Thursday, September 23, 2021

Forever Changed

   Do the works I have called you to do quickly, My people. Work diligently, for your time is very short. Soon America will be no more and you will be called home very unexpectedly.

   One day life will be running smooth and the next it will be forever changed. War is coming to your streets, this you know. There is no more time for playing.

   I will have a remnant in America even among the ashes, who worship Me, who lift up My Holy Name, who tell others of My mighty power and great glory for a time, that more souls may be saved. My other children will have been called home to Me suddenly. (He didn’t say or show me HOW they would be called home.)

   Prepare quickly and be ready. Time is up.

1 Thessalonians 5:2 KJV

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 KJV

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

1 Thessalonians 5:4 KJV

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Luke 12:18 KJV

And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.

Luke 12:19 KJV

And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.

Luke 12:20 KJV

But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment