Saturday, September 25, 2021

The Door Will Be Shut - REPOST

 August 28, 2017

The Door Will Be Shut

   I have given you another chance to serve Me. I have given you a small window of time to gain more wisdom and knowledge for the time to come, but if you waste this time, no more shall be given you, and you will suffer consequences of your choices. Not because I am angry, but because I am a righteous judge.

   Some of My people and many who are not truly Mine who call themselves by My Name will waste this time, as they have wasted all the time before. The consequences will be severe, as judgments fall, they will have no wisdom and none shall be available for them to find in that time. When plagues and famines and wars abound, they will run to and fro, but no answers will be given. The door will have been shut and they will be left without.

   Do not be as the unwise virgins, My people, for I have shown you great mercy. Many of My people have prayed and asked for more time to lead lost souls into My Kingdom, and I have granted you a small window of time to do this. Waste it not, for I have no pleasure in folly. Redeem the time.

   I have been longsuffering with all of My children and all those who are not Mine, but My Spirit will not always strive with man. I will fulfill My Word and as that time begins to play out, I will not repent – the end will come.

   The door will be shut and no more grace will be shown to those who refuse now to repent. Time is running out for all men.

Ephesians 4:13-15

  • 13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
  • 14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
  • 15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

Genesis 6:3

  • And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Ephesians 5:15-17

  • 15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
  • 16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
  • 17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

Proverbs 4:6-8

  • Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.
  • Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
  • Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her.

Matthew 25:1-13

  • 1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
  • And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
  • They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
  • But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
  • While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
  • And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
  • Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
  • And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
  • But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
  • 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
  • 11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
  • 12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
  • 13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Matthew 7:21-25

  • 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
  • 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
  • 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
  • 24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
  • 25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment