Thursday, September 16, 2021

Vessels of Glory

    My children will soon be faced with many challenges. Much lack is coming to the earth, with persecution and deception. Many of those who think they are above deception are actually themselves deceived.

    My children, be careful to test everything against My Holy Word. My Word will bear out what is true.

    Strengthen your most holy faith and know I am with you in all you do. I am with you whatever you walk through. I foresaw it all before I called you to this time. Each of you is uniquely equipped for what you will face now. Walk each day in ways that glorify Me.

    Be vessels of My Glory in the earth. Be children of righteousness who cannot be moved, regardless of circumstance. The Evil One seeks to make your way hard. Remain unmovable in your faith and endure to the end, for the end is not far off now. You will soon be home here with Me and your rewards are piling high.

2 Timothy 3:12 KJV

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

John 15:18 KJV

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 KJV

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

1 John 4:1 KJV

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Romans 10:17 KJV

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Daniel 7:20 KJV

And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

Daniel 7:21 KJV

I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

Daniel 7:22 KJV

Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment