Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Time of Psalm 23:5

   My children are walking into a time of much persecution. In this season, My precious ones, I shall provide bountifully for you for all the world to see. Those around you who believe not in Me, who have continually rejected Me and who have mocked Me shall do without. They shall cry in the streets for they have not appeared before Me.

   In this time, they will see My hand of provision to you. They will see that you have plenty even as they do without, and they will persecute you more intensely. Rejoice as this happens, for you are heaven-bound and their persecution piles up reward after reward for you here, that you may enjoy for all eternity. Despise them not, for they cannot understand what is happening and they are afraid.

   Walk in My love towards all people in this time, repent quickly if you sin, and be ready to be called home for your time is very near now. The end approaches.

Psalm 23:1 KJV

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

Psalm 23:2 KJV

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

Psalm 23:3 KJV

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Psalm 23:4 KJV

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 23:5 KJV

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Psalm 23:6 KJV

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment