Monday, November 8, 2021

A Stumbling Block

   As judgment is falling on My house in the earth and sins are being recognized among the people, My children should be walking in My ways and speaking My words and My decrees.

   My children, you should have forsaken your sins long ago, but so many of you have not. Many of you pretend you do not know you are sinning, yet you do know. Do you think your denial will be overlooked? Nay. Many of you cling to your fornication and drunkenness and malice even now. Every sin is named among you and it should not be so.

   Forsake your sin now lest judgment also fall on your houses for I will not have it named among My people in this time when so many souls wander in darkness. I will not have offense in My house. I will not abide adultery, fornication or any other sin in My house.

   Woe to those who forsake not their sin for your punishment will be far worse that you knew Me and continued in the ways of My enemy for you have become a stumbling block to those who do not yet believe.

Galatians 6:7 KJV

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

2 Timothy 3:1 KJV

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 Timothy 3:2 KJV

For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

2 Timothy 3:3 KJV

Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

2 Timothy 3:4 KJV

Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

2 Timothy 3:5 KJV

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Galatians 6:8 KJV

For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Exodus 20:3 KJV

Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Romans 3:23 KJV

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Job 4:8 KJV

Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same.

Jeremiah 17:10 KJV

I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment