Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Harvests

   My children are walking in a season of reaping harvests, both good and bad, from past behavior and words.    

  As I was with you when you walked in the ways of the world so am I with you in this time of reaping.

   My children grieve and mourn for their sins for the harvest is come that the enemy told you would not come back on you.

   My obedient children will now reap a harvest of overwhelming joy and freedom as their rewards draw nearer and nearer. You will also be rewarded in the earth, My children, as no deed you have done, no encouraging word, no kindness or act of giving has gone unnoticed by Me. Watch now as I shower you in blessings who walk in My ways.

Galatians 6:7 KJV

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Galatians 6:8 KJV

For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Job 4:8 KJV

Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same.

2 Corinthians 9:6 KJV

But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.

Luke 6:38 KJV

Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Jeremiah 17:10 KJV

I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

No comments:

Post a Comment