Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Settling for Less

   Why do My children settle for less?

   My children, have I not told you I will withhold no good thing from he who walks uprightly? Why then do you accept so little as your lot when I desire to bless you so greatly?

   Do you not know if you only claim what is freely given, I will provide it to you?

Psalm 84:9 KJV

Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of thine anointed.

Psalm 84:10 KJV

For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.

Psalm 84:11 KJV

For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Psalm 84:12 KJV

O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment