Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Turning

    I have told you there are separations coming from some of those you love that will happen in ways you could never have imagined, and it is true. Some of these will betray you in ways you did not foresee, and your hearts will grieve.

   Remember My children when these things happen that those who betray your trust are under the influence of darkness. As the darkness in each person continues to increase, there will be more betrayal than ever before.

   Pray diligently for those who hurt you in this way, for if they do not repent, they shall be left to suffer in the Tribulation as I refine them. Do not hold anger against them in your hearts, but release them to Me.

   I know what is best for them.

Zechariah 13:8 KJV

And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

Zechariah 13:9 KJV

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment