Monday, November 22, 2021

Rewards for Your Faithfulness

    In this time, I am answering many prayers My children have prayed over past years. Though you are walking in a difficult season, I will delight each of you with some of the things I grant to you now.

   Realize these are rewards for your faithfulness, that your joy may be full now in the time left when things may be enjoyed.

Mark 11:24 KJV

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

John 15:7 KJV

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

John 15:16 KJV

Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

1 John 3:22 KJV

And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

Matthew 25:21 KJV

His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

Galatians 6:9 KJV

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

No comments:

Post a Comment