Tuesday, May 23, 2023

I Am Readying You

I am readying many of My people to be called home to Me soon. Children, be diligent about your tasks that you may be ready.

Others are being refined that they may be fruitful in the earth to influence souls for My Kingdom.

You are being stretched thin and then stretched even more that I may refine you into My image in the earth. This is necessary if you are to be ready for what you are called to do.

Do what you know you must do and allow this. Allow My work in you, submit to My refining. If you resist Me, your path will become very difficult.

If you continue sinning, your path will include much refining.

The choice is yours.

 

Jas 4:8 - 8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse [your] hands, [ye] sinners; and purify [your] hearts, [ye] double minded.

Zech 13:9 - 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It [is] my people: and they shall say, The LORD [is] my God.

Pet 1:7 - 7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

1 Pet 5:10 - 10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle [you].

Job 23:10 - 10 But he knoweth the way that I take: [when] he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

Prov 17:3 - 3 The fining pot [is] for silver, and the furnace for gold: but the LORD trieth the hearts.

Rom 8:28 - 28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.

Matt 3:10-11 - 10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and [with] fire:

 

Uploaded at 12:45pm on May 23, 2023

 

No comments:

Post a Comment