Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Season of Pruning

My people, you are walking through a Season of Pruning.  I am the vine, you are the branches.

Every husbandman knows pruning must occur in order to make a plant more fruitful. I desire you would bear fruit and much fruit for My Kingdom so I am pruning the things and people and even what you see as resources in your life that you may bear more fruit that remains.

Do not struggle against Me in this time. Allow My will to be done in your life for you will be very glad later if you allow Me. My plan  for you is different than your plan.

John 15:1-8  

1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every [branch] that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye [are] the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast [them] into the fire, and they are burned.

7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment