Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Surrender to Me

I desire you would search your heart diligently and surrender to Me all the unkind and unloving thoughts you find there.  I desire you would flow in My love and not allow the wickedness of the evil one to fill your heart and mind.

My children, it is time for you to begin preparing for what is just ahead. As My judgments begin falling in the earth, you will witness much grief and many horrors that you can do nothing about. Pray for the suffering, comfort those you can. Do the work of My Kingdom for as long as you are in the earth. Lead souls to Me for I am their only hope.

Soon you will be at home here with Me. Remember that as the darkness begins to surround you.

Matthew 9:37 - Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; 

Prov 4:23 - Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it [are] the issues of life.

Jer 17:9 - The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Ps 51:10 -  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Proverbs 11:30 - The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Uploaded at 1:25am on May 29, 2023

 

No comments:

Post a Comment