Tuesday, May 9, 2023

The Season of America’s Destruction

My children, the time of America’s Destruction is very near now. In this time, many events will happen one after another.

I will call forth America’s enemies, and they will annihilate her quickly and completely. All that she has done to others shall be done unto her and all the people in her at that time will suffer.

Had her people not turned from Me, I would have protected her. I called to them but they have repented not. They have chosen their sins over My ways and the wages of sin is always death.

It will be very difficult for those of you who remain to see the horrors that take place in that time. If you will draw near to Me, I will comfort you.

Fear not, My children, for you will soon be here with Me.

Prov 1:26 - 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

Psa 79:4 - 4 We are become a reproach to our neighbours, a scorn and derision to them that are round about us.

Lev 26:43 - 43 The land also shall be left of them, and shall enjoy her sabbaths, while she lieth desolate without them: and they shall accept of the punishment of their iniquity: because, even because they despised my judgments, and because their soul abhorred my statutes.

Prov 14:34 - 34 Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin [is] a reproach to any people.

Uploaded at 3:00 a.m. on May 8, 2023.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment