Sunday, May 28, 2023

Mail Forwarding Issues

 I just wanted to let you all know, as I have heard from more than one person that they are receiving back envelopes they mailed to me at my old Turkey Creek address in Louisiana. I filed forwarding orders for the Turkey Creek address, the Pine Prairie address and the Glencoe address but for some reason all mail being sent to Turkey Creek is being returned to senders. This sort of  thing has happened before, it happened in Princeton years ago, and again after I moved to Arkansas.

I have contacted the Postal Service and the problem is being investigated now. I expect it to be fully resolved within a week or two. 

Please direct all mail to me as follows:

Glynda Lomax

JPH, Inc.

PO Box 854

Altus, OK  73522-0854

All mail addressed to my address in Altus is reaching me.  Thank you -  I hope you all have a lovely Memorial Day Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment