Friday, May 12, 2023

Take Some Time

My children, take some time to enjoy these days before the end of all things comes, for once it begins, you will not have another chance.

Breathe the fresh air, feel the peace, and appreciate your loved ones every day. Appreciate the conveniences available to you now.

Remember My love for you. I will never leave or forsake you.

Ecclesiastes 2:24 - There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour. This also I saw, that it was from the hand of God.

Proverbs 17:22 - A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

1 Peter 3:10 - For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

Ecclesiastes 11:9 - Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment.

John 16:24 - Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

1 Timothy 6:17 - Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;

Luke 1:47 - And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

Psalms 16:11 - Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Matthew 11:28-30  

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Uploaded at 12:45am on May 12, 2023

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment