Monday, November 27, 2023

My Return is Imminent

I was praying for a friend in another nation, who said she felt God was “loosening” her from the earth. I have also felt that. Then I realized since He has been separating all of us from some we did not really wish to be separated from, He may be “loosening” many others so I began asking Him.

I am indeed setting My people free from the earth, My Daughter. I am helping them tie up loose ends and get their affairs in order. I am removing the people and things they were clinging to in order that they would be free when I call them to Me.

The earth’s time is nearly done, My precious children. It labors under the heavy weight of so much sin and wickedness. Many of its soils are laden with innocent blood that should not have been shed. Much wickedness abounds in their leadership.

Are you ready to run to Me? Do you long for My soon return or do you sleep, taking your rest? Do you secretly hope I will tarry that you may enjoy the world’s pleasures a little longer? So that you may achieve your worldly goals and take pride in them?

In this moment, would you choose Me or staying there longer?

Get your lives in order, My children, for My return is much closer than you imagine. I have told you in My Word I will come when you do not expect Me. Do not think you know when that is, but be ready at all times as the wise virgins.

My return is imminent.

John 14:3 - 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also.

Matt 24:42 - 42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Matt 25:6, 13

6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Mark 13:35-37 

35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Luke 12:34-37, 40

34 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

35 Let your loins be girded about, and [your] lights burning;

36 And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.

37 Blessed [are] those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.

40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

1 Cor 15:51-53 

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality.

Col 3:4 - 4 When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

1Thes 3:12-13 

12 And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all [men], even as we [do] toward you:

13 To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

1 Thes 4:15-17 

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive [and] remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

2 Timothy 4:8 -  8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment