Saturday, November 25, 2023

I Am the Mighty Jehovah - REPOST

September 7, 2012

 

I Am the Mighty Jehovah

I had just come out of worship in the wee hours of the morning when the Lord began to speak to me.

I AM the Mighty Jehovah - NOTHING is too hard for Me!

I desire to show My strength and My power, yet My people's faith is very small. Rise up, My people! Call on your God - Call on the God of Your Hope, the God of Your Dreams, for I am able to fulfill them all down to the last detail.

I AM the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob - do you think Me small and weak? Why do you not believe Me for miracles?

Why are you not believing Me to heal your bodies, your minds, your marriages? Why do you give up so easily?

Why is it you are allowing the enemy to steal from you what My Word says is yours? My Son died to give you these things - claim them! Walk in all the victory His precious Blood purchased for you!

Claim your healing! Claim the salvation of your family! Claim your spouses for the Kingdom, your children, your workplaces!

Claim what is rightfully yours and all I desire to give you and watch your mighty God perform miracle after miracle for you, for I withhold no good thing from them that walk upright before Me!

 

Genesis 22:14: And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.

Exodus 6:3:  And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

Exodus 17:15: And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi:

Psalm 83:18: That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

Isaiah 12:2: Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

Psalm 84:11: For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

https://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/09/i-am-mighty-jehovah.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment