Friday, November 24, 2023

Your Bridegroom Cometh

Ready yourself, My Bride, for your Bridegroom cometh soon!  I will come as a thief in the night, when you least expect Me to.

Will I find you watching? Are you anxiously awaiting your Groom? Or will I find you sleeping, having believed the enemy's lies that there is plenty of time?

Will I find you faithful in waiting, or have you been on the devil’s playground?

Tread carefully in the world, My Beloved, if you do not wish to be left behind.

Heb 12:1-2 

1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset [us], and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of [our] faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

John 14:3 - 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also.

Matt 24:42 - 42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Matthew 25:6, 13

6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Mark 13:35-37  

35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Uploaded at 6:48pm on November 17, 2023.

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment