Monday, November 13, 2023

The World is Descending Into Chaos

My children, the world around you is beginning to descend into chaos. I have told you this is coming, now it is upon you. Now you hear rumors of wars, but soon you will be in them. Do not fear, but continue on as you are – believing in Me, following Me, serving Me.

In these wars, there will be much death and destruction and many lost souls will enter into eternity without ever knowing Me. I desire you would be about the business of leading these souls to Me for the entirety of your time on earth. Do not fear what man can do to you, but serve Me with your whole heart and know I protect you until it is your turn to be called home.

Then all of the sorrows that encompass the earth will be behind you.

Matthew 9:37 - Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;

Proverbs 11:30 - The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Matthew 28:19 - Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

John 15:16 - Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Daniel 12:3 - And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 10:32 - Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

Uploaded at 10:10am on November 13, 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment