Monday, November 6, 2023

The Many Blessings You Lose

Many of My children feel lost about what they should focus on in this time. My children, have I not told you? Did you not hear? I desire you would seek after the lost and bring them into My Kingdom. I desire you would be about the business of souls.

So many of you live in lack and yet the answer to all you need is before you. You choose to chase worldly pursuits when I offer all you need to those about My Kingdom business.

You do not understand the many blessings you lose each day that you do not intercede for even minutes for those who are lost and hurting, each time you seek after worldly things and not the things of Me.

So many prayers you have prayed to Me I desire to answer yet you ignore Me.

Proverbs 11:30 - The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

John 15:16 - Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Mark 16:15 - And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

James 5:20 - Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

Uploaded at 10:40pm on November 5, 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment