Tuesday, September 29, 2026

As the Cost Increases

My children, I am aware of your ever-changing political climate. I am aware that your witness for Me puts you in more and more danger as time goes on.

Do not fret that you will not be able to witness for Me, though in the end it may cost you everything. I have a plan to help you.

In these last days, as the cost of walking with Me and being My witnesses increases, I am going to help you tell others of Me by increasing My glory through you. I will increase My glory to the point My power will do the witnessing to bring many souls into My Kingdom.

How will this happen? You will carry My glory to them. My mighty power to do miracles will flow through your hands and through your words and all who see will be amazed.

Luke 14:28-31

28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?

29 Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,

30 Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.

31 Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?

Matthew 10:22 — And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

2 Timothy 3:12 — Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

John 15:18 — If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

No comments:

Post a Comment