Saturday, September 19, 2026

They have Worshipped Other Gods Which Cannot Deliver - REPOST

I received this Word in May of 2009.


I always keep My promises, for I am a faithful and loving God, unlike the gods My people make of their paychecks, houses, and investment accounts. I shall surely show them they have worshiped gods which have neither power to save nor deliver them from the times to come when great darkness shall enfold this land.

The time for My bride to arise and shine is now. My bride shall walk in truth and in holiness, in love and honor to one another, and against all that is evil and not of Me.

Strive to enter in, My people! Strive to enter into this time of cleansing, of purging from My bride all that is not of Me, for I shall not receive those who fail to allow Me to purify them. Strive to enter in to the peace of rest in Me where you shall find rest for your souls.

My Word is absolute and there is no varying in Me. I judge in righteousness, in truth and in holiness.


Isaiah 60:2: For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

Zech 13:9 - 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It [is] my people: and they shall say, The LORD [is] my God.

Pet 1:7 - 7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

Revelation 19:7-9

Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Ephesians 5:25-27

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Isaiah 54:5

For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

Revelation 21:9

And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment