Thursday, September 24, 2026

Practice My Peace

You are entering into hard times, children. There are coming  times of intense testing under laws created by those who hate My Name. All who bear My Name will suffer under these coming laws.

Practice My peace. Practice feeling My peace and being able to saturate yourself in My peace for these coming times so they do not become your undoing.

My peace is found in My Word. When you are in My Word, you are in My peace.

Isaiah 59:8 - 8 The way of peace they know not; and [there is] no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace.

John 14:27 - 27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Luke 2:14 - 14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

Proverbs 16:7 - 7 When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Psalms 4:8 - 8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.

Psalms 34:14 - 14 Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment