Monday, September 28, 2026

PRAYER FOR LOST SOULS

Lord, I lift up lost souls all over the world to you right now. Especially those who may be close to death and those who have no one interceding for them. And those with the hardest hearts that are hurting others.

Lord I pray you would lead them out of the darkness of sin and unbelief into the light of your love and salvation right now. I pray you would send the gospel to them again and again and again and change their circumstances if needed to help them receive you.

Open their eyes and help them see the incomparable gift you are offering them, Lord.  Soften their hearts to receive your love.

We know your arm is not too short to save even the hardest hearts among us, Lord. You are mighty to save!

After you save them, I pray you would fill their mouths to witness to other lost souls around them. May they be instrumental in leading many more souls into Your Kingdom. We give you all the praise and all the glory for their salvation.

And thank you, Lord, that as I pray for others who are lost, you are saving those that I love who are lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment