I know My children are weary of waiting. You want to come home and I long to have you here with Me where you can enjoy all your rewards. The time is close, but it is not yet.
The world is in a short lull
now after which much shall take place that will change courses and affect whole
nations. In this time it will be easy for chaos to ensue.
Ascertain you do not become entangled
in these matters, children, for you are not of the world. You are of My
Kingdom, not the world you live in.
As these matters are playing
out, some of you are coming home to Me in great numbers. Not necessarily the
way you imagine.
Matthew 11:28-30 - 28 Come unto me, all [ye] that labour
and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and
learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your
souls. 30 For my yoke [is] easy, and my burden is light.
Isaiah
40:31 - But
they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up
with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk,
and not faint.
Deuteronomy
31:6 - 6
Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD
thy God, he [it is] that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake
thee.
Revelation
22:12 -
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man
according as his work shall be.
No comments:
Post a Comment