What will I find?
What will I find upon My
return to the earth, children? What will I find you thinking? What will I find
you have set your hands to in that time?
Will I find you Will I find
you dwelling in bitterness and unforgiveness? At odds with all around you?
Will I find your house in
order or is it a place of chaos and no peace?
You live in the final
generation, children. Make your time count in the earth that your rewards will
be many. Honor My Name, tell others about Me.
Do not waste time doing the
enemy’s work.
Matthew
25:13 -
Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of
man cometh.
Matthew
24:27 - For
as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so
shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Matthew
24:44 -
Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man
cometh.
Hebrews
12:1 -
Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of
witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily
beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
Isaiah
40:31 - But
they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up
with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk,
and not faint.
No comments:
Post a Comment