Tuesday, October 20, 2020

A Little Longer

    My children, as you face the losses is this time of sorrows, changes will come, and most of what you see will be bad, yet I am a mighty God - the greatest of all Gods and I can yet bring good out of these happenings to benefit you.

   You are only on the earth for a little longer then I call home those who are truly Mine as the real evil begins.

   Be about My business in the earth for in so doing you will lead souls into My Kingdom and you will reap great rewards. Let this be your business now above all other business, for how will you answer for what you did not do (witnessing, etc.) when you stand before Me? That day of judgment is even at your door, yet still you play as though there was much time. Do not be as the unwise virgins or an unwise steward.

Luke 16:1-2

1 And he said also unto his disciples, There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused unto him that he had wasted his goods.

And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee? give an account of thy stewardship; for thou mayest be no longer steward.

Matthew 25:8

And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

John 4:34

34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

Matthew 9:37

37 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;

John 9:4

I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment