Sunday, October 18, 2020

America Shall Bow - REPOST

SATURDAY, JULY 16, 2011

America Shall Bow

I was in my morning prayer time and the Lord was speaking to me about spending more time interceding for the lost, and prayer in general.

Tell My people I will be returning soon. Sooner for some than for others.

At this point as the Lord was speaking I saw events such as car wrecks in my spirit - the kinds of things that take lives very suddenly and without warning.

My mighty hand of judgment is upon the wicked nation of America, a nation covered in filth and soaked in innocent blood, a nation whose sin is a stench in My nostrils, a nation that flaunts its abominations.

At this point in the spirit I saw America in the form of a cheap and tawdry looking woman and she was beckoning with her finger. Her lips were painted brightly and there seemed to be no virtue about her.

I shall strike it with a blow no one will forget and from which it will never fully recover.

The Lord showed me in my spirit that America had followed in Lucifer's footsteps - it has set itself up as a god to other nations.

She revels in the worship of the kings of other nations and this I abhor! I shall strike her with fire and with famine and with diseases and she too shall bow before the Holy One of Israel.

Do not think you can save yourselves.

My chosen ones only will I protect from what is coming. Seek My face, I will guide you that you and your households may be saved.

Jer. 50:31-32: Behold, I am against thee, O thou most proud, saith the Lord GOD of hosts: for thy day is come, the time that I will visit thee. And the most proud shall stumble and fall, and none shall raise him up: and I will kindle a fire in his cities, and it shall devour all round about him.

Joel 2:3: A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

Ezek. 14:13: Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it

Deut. 28:20-21: The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me. The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment