Thursday, October 29, 2020

Where Safety Is

    My children, I know where safety is when evil comes to your land. Remember there is power in purity. Walk closely with Me in obedience and I shall guide you in all things. You long for peace.

   Come aside and pray to Me. I will quiet your soul and you shall fear no more. I will bring peace to your city.

   I have given My angels charge over you to keep you in all your ways until I call you home to Me.

Proverbs 30:5

Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

Isaiah 41:10

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment