Thursday, October 15, 2020

No Place to Hide

NOTE:  I had been praying for revelation about what's coming.

    Because we will be fed when no food remains, they will hate us. Because He will shelter us when they take all we have, they will hate us. We will all become hated for His Name’s sake in the same way a favored child is hated. We will have what they cannot attain. Then the Lord began to speak this word.

   They (the wicked who persecute us) will find no place to hide. Their only hope will be to turn to Me to provide food and shelter for them. I will take all that remains from them and they will roam the earth as My Judgments are poured out and I give them this last space to repent.

   Those who turn their hearts to Me will see great wonders as I bring them what no longer remains on the earth (food, shelter); as I keep them safe in all that comes even as they walk out their last days.

   I will take away the safe lands (the places they feel are the safest) after I have taken my Bride out of the earth.

Exodus 8:22

22 And I will sever in that day the land of Goshen, in which my people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there; to the end thou mayest know that I am the Lord in the midst of the earth.

Exodus 9:26

26 Only in the land of Goshen, where the children of Israel were, was there no hail.

No comments:

Post a Comment