Friday, October 16, 2020

She has Turned Against Me - REPOST

Saturday, December 10, 2011

She Has Turned Against Me

I  was at home tonight and suddenly a deep sadness filled my spirit and, being unsure what it meant, I went into prayer and inquired of the Lord about it.

Many changes are coming to the nation of America and they will not be good ones. As you know, My hand of judgment is upon this nation and though those in power shall try to fix what is wrong, they shall be unable for I am behind it. No man and no nation can stand against My mighty power.

Long has this nation's sins come up before Me and it has become a stench to Me. A nation of people who once proclaimed My name that now attempts to cast Me far from its land but it shall not for I shall judge all those within its borders who attempt to do so and you shall see them fall - one by one. What once was Mine can never be truly taken from Me, though it may turn away of its own accord.

Long have My people cried for mercy and for change. Change is coming, My people, though it shall not be the change you have desired. The mercies I will pour out upon My own in this time. The lines drawn between My people and those who belong to the world shall be clear for all to see just as they were in Egypt in the time of Pharaoh.

Once I made America strong against her enemies but she has turned against Me, the Mighty One of Israel. Now I shall make her enemies strong against her, but My mercy shall rest upon My children.

Exodus 8:21-23: Else, if thou wilt not let my people go, behold, I will send swarms of flies upon thee, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people, and into thy houses: and the houses of the Egyptians shall be full of swarms of flies, and also the ground whereon they are. (22) And I will sever in that day the land of Goshen, in which my people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there; to the end thou mayest know that I am the LORD in the midst of the earth. (23) And I will put a division between my people and thy people: to morrow shall this sign be.

Jeremiah 34:20: I will even give them into the hand of their enemies, and into the hand of them that seek their life: and their dead bodies shall be for meat unto the fowls of the heaven, and to the beasts of the earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment