Thursday, October 8, 2020

When they Cast You Out

    When the wicked cast you from your homes, I shall cast them from theirs with the events I pour out. (When He spoke that, I saw events like earthquakes would destroy their homes) When they harm those you love, when they take all you have, know without doubt, My children, that My Wrath against them will be full recompense for all they do to you. Never doubt this. I am keeping account and those accounts shall be satisfied in full.

   In their haughty minds, they believe they are untouchable and you are weak, yet they shall find it is your blessings they cannot touch and they shall be rendered helpless in the face of all I do when My Wrath comes for them. Everything they sow, they shall also reap.

   I will frustrate them at every turn as they punish My people for My Name’s sake. I will pursue them in the earth after you are taken out of the way.

   I will chase them with wild beasts and cause them to suffer hunger, cold and darkness. They will know terror and their portfolios and educations will be useless against it. They will toss away their silver and gold when it cannot even buy them a crust of bread because I have taken it all. They will rail and gnash their teeth to no avail, as only repentance will save them from their misery in that time.

   And I will be very merciful to you in that time, sheltering you and feeding you. I will treat you tenderly when the world becomes harsh. I will hold you in the palm of My mighty Hand as all the earth becomes cloaked in darkness.

   For their cruelty to My people, I will reward them with darkness and hunger. I will send plagues they cannot heal. I will pursue them with wild beasts and the sword in every place they run to. They will have no rest at all.

   Cling to Me, My precious ones, for though your life on earth is ending soon, your life with Me in heaven is just beginning.

Ezekiel 14:20-22

20 even though Noah, Daniel, and Job were in it, as I live,” says the Lord God, “they would deliver neither son nor daughter; they would deliver only themselves by their righteousness.”

21 For thus says the Lord God: “How much more it shall be when I send My four [a]severe judgments on Jerusalem—the sword and famine and wild beasts and pestilence—to cut off man and beast from it? 22 Yet behold, there shall be left in it a remnant who will be brought out, both sons and daughters; surely they will come out to you, and you will see their ways and their doings. Then you will be comforted concerning the disaster that I have brought upon Jerusalem, all that I have brought upon it.

Ezekiel 5:17

17 So I will send against you famine and wild beasts, and they will bereave you. Pestilence and blood shall pass through you, and I will bring the sword against you. I, the Lord, have spoken.’ ”

Proverbs 16:18

Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment