Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Understand What is Coming

    My children, it is true a hard time is coming to your nations in the world. Yet it is also true My eyes are always on you and  I know the plans I have for you.

   Some of My children seek each day to know and understand My judgments coming into the world. Some of My children run in fear from understanding them.  Some of My children receive My corrections as they are given to correct their walks with Me. Some of My children refuse to be corrected.

   The coming tribulations will correct those who refuse to be corrected if their hearts will receive that correction. Those who continue to rebel against Me, refuse My correction and who walk contrary to Me will perish.

   Set your hearts to understand what is coming, My children, and why  (because of great unrepented sin). With understanding, a thing becomes less fearful.

   Indeed those who strive to walk with Me, who receive My corrections and seek My Face have nothing to fear for you will not see the worst of what is to come. You will be here at home with Me.

Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Matthew 13:13-15

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Isaiah 48:9-10

For my name's sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off.

10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.

Proverbs 1:33

33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment